[SLHEALTH] Request for examples

Bertalan Meskó berci.mesko at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 11:04:30 PST 2008

Dear Nic,

I have a list of medical sites in Second Life and a few others posts you may
find interesting:

   - Top 10: Virtual Medical Sites in Second
   - How and Why to use Second Life for
   - Scientific Events in Second

Best regards,

Berci Mesko

2008/12/3 Nic Earle <Nic.Earle at bristol.ac.uk>

> Hi all
> I'm new to this list so I hope my message is appropriate.
> Can anyone point me towards examples of virtual worlds being used within
> medical education? Ideally, I'd like some locations to take a group on a
> guided tour to during a workshop I've been asked to run this coming Friday
> afternoon for colleagues at the University of Bristol.
> Best wishes
> Nic

University of Debrecen
Medical School and Health Science Center

Author of Scienceroll.com

Founder of Webicina.com

CV: http://www.linkedin.com/in/bertalanmesko
Skype: ncurse