[GuSL] thoughts on a blog article

Moriz Gupte moriz.gupte at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 09:12:16 PDT 2009

My take on it is that if time allows, then respond. I do respond to
such posts at times but sometimes it's not worth the effort. It like
talking to a kitchen table.

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 9:26 AM, Wooley, Kitty <Kitty.Wooley at ed.gov> wrote:
> Patrick, I agree with everything you say.  Further, I think that “Second
> Skin,” the new film on gaming that a couple of us went up to see last week
> at AFI, just raised the stakes.  This goes back to my point about business
> case – there has to be a clear, plain-English differentiation between gaming
> and SL, so clear that my 84-year-old semi-Luddite mother could understand
> it.  If anybody wants to do that, I’m happy to help.  Kitty

Rameshsharma Ramloll PhD Research Assistant Professor Idaho State
University, PocatelloTel: 208-282-5333
More info at http://tr.im/RRamloll