[SLED] sim on a stick mac

Miller, Peter pmiller at liverpool.ac.uk
Fri Jan 27 00:17:20 PST 2012

With the proviso that I haven't tried them all, there are a few education-related OAR files at http://bit.ly/edu_oars that you could try loading into SoaS. Some of the info was collated from Rich White's opensimworlds.com and the list includes a couple of contributions from Erik Nauman. Of course, there are many others besides.

Some OpenSim hosting services have web interfaces that allow you to download and upload OARs with minimum hassle.

Best wishes

Peter