[SLED] Looking for grand-fathered educational priced island for sale

Josain Zsun josain.zsun at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 07:46:25 PST 2012

HNY Paul:
FWIW: My experience tells me LL backdated their "grandfathered" leases.
I paid for the maximum two years when offered. LL didn't process it until
January 2010, but applied that back to the previous July when I bought the
island from Bryan Carter. LL still hadn't renamed or relocated the island,
as requested in the change of ownership.  So I paid for six months of
vacant sim. This July the rent will double and another "we don't care about
education" island will fade away.