[SLED] The Future of the University

Dick Seabrook dick.seabrook at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 12:18:36 PST 2012

I got it to work by opening the URL from the quoted text in my reply rather
than
trying to open it from the original post -- for some reason the entire
paragraph
had been marked as a link.  In my reply only the link was marked as a link
and
I was able to open it in a new tab under Firefox running on CentOS6.
Dick S.