[SLED] Registration API

Razitra razitra at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 19:31:24 PDT 2012

Jonathan,

I did this last fall, to no avail. I think it took a couple of weeks for LL
to grant me RegAPI capabilities and with those capabilities I could get the
XML, but I could never get it to work, and as far as I could tell at the
time, RegAPI does not function with the current joining SL process --
though at that time, I had not found the Teens in SL page that you link to.
Perhaps someone with skills could figure out to get it to function, but I
am not such a person and don't have someone available to me who is.

That said, if you get it to work or get more information, please share it.
I'm supporting the College of Nursing at UT Arlington and would love to
offer them RegAPI.

--Sarah / Raz

Sarah Jones (SL: Razitra Artizar)
Librarian, Digital Library Services
UT Arlington Coordinator for Second Life
University of Texas Arlington Library
www.uta.edu/library
www.uta.edu/secondlife

sjones at uta.edu