[SLED] phoenix viewer

Matt Poole easytech at mattpoole.net
Wed Sep 21 10:23:17 PDT 2011

OK I just installed Chrome and fed it a slurl to see what would happen,
and it basically told me I must be smoking crack if I thought it would
open SL without launching a viewer (it was phrased a bit more
diplomatically than that).  So apparently web access for SL remains
beyond our grasp at present.  Pat, you must have been using it to watch
the presentation, as Larry suggested.  Rats!

That would be way cool if you could log into SL with a browser.  Move
over Jibe!

Matt