[SLED] Interactive areas for students new to SL = ?

Chris Robinson grizzlaggc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 08:36:21 PDT 2011

Hi all -

Next week I will take the first couple of groups of our students through a
basic SL skills orientation.

Once they have learned to use camera controls and get where they're going, I
want to take them to at least one interactive area where they can get
freebies, play games, ride rides, etc. - something fun for them to initially
practice skills of interacting with objects and other avatars (at least,
each other). Will probably give them a short list of options.

I have a couple of places in mind where they can play around safe from
SLeaze and are less likely to encounter griefers - and places that are
visually pleasant, not overwhelming (not Yadni's, for example).

If you have any recommendations, please share!

Thanks -
Chris

--
Christine Robinson
Virtual Assistant

Second Life & ReactionGrid: Grizzla Pixelmaid
Blue Mars: Cordelia Corpuscle

“I refuse to answer that question on the grounds that I don't know the
answer.”*~ The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy*