[SLED] adobe connect and shared media

Rhett Woods rhett at lindenlab.com
Thu Oct 6 11:28:46 PDT 2011

The way Adobe Connect used to work was that it had a web client which is
intended for end-users, and a client that launches outside of the browser
used for screen sharing.  If you have ever screen-shared, then it would have
installed the pop-out client.

You might try a Connect Room on a computer that is the end-user and doesn't
have that plug-in.

Hope that helps - and my information could be outdated but that's how it
worked the last time I did it.

cheers,

Rhett