[SLED] Adobe Connect

Delenn Daines delenn.daines at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 04:52:58 PDT 2011

I have used Adobe connect pro with second life.  It works well.  There is
latency, but I have found that it is due to connect pro, not to sl.  I and
my students talk on a telephone  conference call while on sl.  The good
thing about the telephone is that everyone knows how to use one (lol).  You
can also talk over a headset with connect pro, but all your students will
need headsets too.  Students can type on connect pro, but once you go to
second life, you won't see the connect pro screen to see their typing.
Delenn Daines - sl
Judy Kelly - rl