[SLED] Kitely is a game changer

Sharon Collingwood collingwood.7 at osu.edu
Mon Mar 28 09:29:20 PDT 2011

I can't get the damn thing to load.  Uploaded an OAR, got my world, but when I log in the SL viewer comes up and tells me I don't have the correct login info.  I have tried my FB info - no luck.

Anybody else have this problem?

On Mar 28, 2011, at 11:15 AM, Villano, Paul Mr CIV USA TRADOC wrote:

> If I understand this payment model correctly, my concern is the "dark side" of the game change.  Facebook has serious security issues. And since it's "only" identity theft information people don't seem too concerned about it.  But Kitely apparently ties into real money resources (ie, bank account info, etc. to charge you per use) since it's not free like FB, so the game change increases in a negative way when you hitch the unwieldly lack of privacy Facebook horse to the Kitely connected to real world money wagon.

Dr. Sharon Collingwood
          http://people.cohums.ohio-state.edu/collingwood7/

Department of Women's Studies
The Ohio State University
286 University Hall, 230 North Oval Mall
Columbus, Ohio 43210-1311

Blog: Exploring the Virtual Classroom
          http://ebrewster.wordpress.com/

AVATAR:  Ellie Brewster (Reaction Grid, Heritage Key, InWorldz, Open Sim, Jokaydia Grid, 3Rock, SpotOn 3D, Francogrid, Second LIfe)

Visit Minerva Isle in Second Life:
          http://slurl.com/secondlife/Minerva/16/14/22