[SLED] Is ANYTHING out there more user friendly than Second Life?

Starry, Mary J mary-starry at uiowa.edu
Wed Mar 23 20:04:59 PDT 2011

Cathy,

What you are describing as this "middleware" sounds exactly like what I have been looking for.  Is this something available for other schools to use?  I would love to hear more about this, as it does sound like it addresses man of the negatives for using Second Life for medical related training.

Mary

Mary Starry, PharmD, CDE
Assistant Professor (Clinical)
College of Pharmacy
Department of Pharmacy Practice & Science
115 S. Grand Avenue, 222 PHAR
Iowa City, Iowa 52242-1112
319-335-6864
mary-starry at uiowa.edu