[SLED] problem using to FRAPS to record video with wireless headphones

tim allen e4smarts at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 06:27:06 PDT 2011

That sounds like what is probably going on.  I am using "Logitech ClearChat PC Wireless" headphones and microphone set.  I am using Windows XP and I got my PC (not a laptop) just 2 or 3 years ago and actually forgot the brand name, I looked on the case and it says "True-tribute JX-1801" on it but I think that is just the case it comes in.
  I am wondering if I would need to change the settings in FRAPS to get it recording the "mixed audio input stream" is that possible?
Thanks for your comment other Tim Allen,
 This is the other, other Tim Allen.  (could we actually be the same person communicating back and forth to each other in different time dimensions???)