[SLED] VWBP free educational tools

Skibba, Karen A skibbak at uww.edu
Fri Mar 18 06:13:41 PDT 2011

Thank you for the direct link!

Karen Skibba

From: educators-bounces at lists.secondlife.com [mailto:educators-bounces at lists.secondlife.com] On Behalf Of Josain Zsun
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 10:50 PM
To: SL Educators (The SLED List)
Subject: Re: [SLED] VWBP free educational tools

The EdSwap (swapmeet) is open 24 * 3, in the NW corner of the VWBPE West 1 sim.  NW of the snadbox.
I submitted a landmark for the TPers, but guess they ran out of time.
The Swap Meet buttons either take you to the middle of the sim or nowhere.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/VWBPE%20West%201/30/238/21   will get you there.

While there, Click on the subscribo with the picture of the winding country road to be added to the low spam Educators Swapmeet  mailer.

I will be in my classroom all day Friday & Sat.  until 3PM.
I hope to be at EdSwap after 4 PM SLT Friday & Sat.

Please feel free to leave any items you think might be of use to others.
I've often searched for items I thought I would never need when I first saw them.

Budd Turner
Science & Technology Facilitator
Mansfeld Middle School
--
"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci