[SLED] VWBP free educational tools

Skibba, Karen A skibbak at uww.edu
Fri Mar 18 06:13:41 PDT 2011

Thank you for the direct link!

Karen Skibba

From: educators-bounces at lists.secondlife.com [mailto:educators-bounces at lists.secondlife.com] On Behalf Of Josain Zsun
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 10:50 PM
To: SL Educators (The SLED List)
Subject: Re: [SLED] VWBP free educational tools

The EdSwap (swapmeet) is open 24 * 3, in the NW corner of the VWBPE West 1 sim.  NW of the snadbox.
I submitted a landmark for the TPers, but guess they ran out of time.
The Swap Meet buttons either take you to the middle of the sim or nowhere.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/VWBPE%20West%201/30/238/21   will get you there.

While there, Click on the subscribo with the picture of the winding country road to be added to the low spam Educators Swapmeet  mailer.

I will be in my classroom all day Friday & Sat.  until 3PM.
I hope to be at EdSwap after 4 PM SLT Friday & Sat.

Please feel free to leave any items you think might be of use to others.
I've often searched for items I thought I would never need when I first saw them.

Budd Turner
Science & Technology Facilitator
Mansfeld Middle School
"Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return." - Leonardo da Vinci