[SLED] Buddhism Resources in SL

Fernando Cassola Marques fernandocassola at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 15:11:00 PDT 2011

Hello Ody,
usually when i want to go to a budist SL Place, i'll go to the "*BUDDHA
CENTER - Buddhist Meditation*" - Meditate in a lovely setting. Attend
buddhist Dharma teachings from our great teachers. buddhism teachings
meditation buddhist temple dharma buddha sangha zen gardens zazen tibetan
spiritual tibet tea house hot springs Yoga religion stupas library asian.
There are few items to explore and to know much more about Budism.
The SURL is ... http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Buddhism/223/135/32
Hope that's usefull.
Good work

--