[SLED] Seeking panelists for in-world complement to upcoming environmental communication conference

Betsy Price Betsy.Price at utb.edu
Wed Mar 9 13:20:38 PST 2011

Contact Dr. Jeff Wilson at the University of Texas at Brownsville. He has been using SL for two years now in this environmental science course.

jeff.wilson at utb.edu  Profe Camino in SL.

Betsy Price, Director  Blog                 http://centerforteachingandlearningutbtsc.blogspot.com/
Center for Teaching and Learning     http://www.utb.edu/ctl
Support Office for Part Time Faculty http://www.bcpimpact.com/u/utbtsc