[SLED] Latest in presentation/slideshow boards?

Salahzar Stenvaag salahzar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 12:24:50 PST 2011

I don't see preso matic as free or full permissions.
Here
https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Preso-Matic-Turbo-Slide-Show-Viewer/486094?id=486094&slug=Preso-Matic-Turbo-Slide-Show-Viewer
it
is offered at 95 L$ which is not that much, but doesn't really appear
opensource and full permissions. On marketplace it is even nocopy.
If it is can I have please a copy opensourced and full permissions? :)
Maybe I can recall that being opensource it should allow anybody to
redistribute it (providing they are not closing it), and be able to read all
the source of it.
salahzar