[SLED] Games to teach Building Skills

Kathryn Frech kfrech at syrdiocese.org
Thu Mar 3 12:01:35 PST 2011

A similiar game called Prim Charades is played in Raglan Shire every Tuesday at 10:30am SLT and Friday at 5pm SLT.  As with Primtionary proper, they offer different levels of build difficulty so everyone can participate. Unlike what I've seen of actual primtionary, they do phrases as well as discrete words. And there areTinies being Tinies during the entire event. :-)

Kathryn
--
Kathryn Frech, Librarian
Seton Catholic Central H.S.