[SLED] SL Connection Problem

Rolig Loon rolig.loon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 12:22:36 PDT 2010

I haven't had any trouble with anti-virus checkers and SL at all, but then I
chucked Norton Utilities two years ago and have been using AVG since.
You're right about Norton being a tough one to get rid of. Even after using
the Symantec removal tool, I still needed the help of a kind techie on the
desk in Bangladore.

Rolig