[SLED] Thanks to everyone who sent me locations with Fallfoliage teaching area!

Marrapodi, Elisabeth EMarrapodi at Trinitas.org
Tue Oct 26 07:17:37 PDT 2010

I just heard that Never Never Land sim is gone :-( that was one of the
most beautiful, creative sims I have seen in many years. Let's hope
someone picks up the baton for another chance at being wow'd.

________________________________

From: educators-bounces at lists.secondlife.com
[mailto:educators-bounces at lists.secondlife.com] On Behalf Of Blu Heron
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2010 4:11 PM
To: SL Educators (The SLED List)
Subject: Re: [SLED] Thanks to everyone who sent me locations with
Fallfoliage teaching area!

I want a photo of a learning space in SL with fall foliage theme to use
in a section of my ePortfolio, for masters in educational technology. My
final project is based on universal design considerations in virtual
learning spaces, so a classroom with landscaping features is more
relevant than non-educational sims.

Again, thanks to all who responded with suggestions!

Wanda Hardy

Blu Heron in SL