[SLED] Simple Question ?? Note cards

Josain Zsun josain.zsun at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 11:24:27 PDT 2010

LoL...I installed Impudence on my iMac last night and spent the rest of the
evening asking  the great Macintosh Users Group, "This is kind like V1.23,
but different, How do I do what I want to?" & "What does this mean or how do
I change it?".  I was exhausted, but didn't scream "I HATE
IMPRUDANCE!!!!!!!!  IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO USE!!!!!!!"
I know in time I need it for intergrid access and will get accustomed to it
but am surprised at the new Imprudance users not freaked out like V2
haters.