[SLED] Simple Question ?? Note cards

Kate Miranda katemir at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 11:21:31 PDT 2010

The thing that always drives me nuts and has me going to a TPV is sending
group notices with attachments.  Although I know the cworkaround, it is
extremely cumbersome. It is much easier to close the new viewer and open
Imprudence to send my notices with a landmark or notecard attachment.

Likewise it is not a first hour need to send notices with attachments.  It
is however a daily need of educators and content-creators, the engines that
drive SL (and are increasingly running out of gas).
======
Kate Miranda
Music Island Concerts
http://musicisland.spruz.com