[SLED] ARVEL SIG InWorld Discussion: Oct 20, 2010

Sabine Reljic sabinereljic at gmail.com
Mon Oct 18 12:48:04 PDT 2010

Greetings!

This week we are meeting for a virtual world researcher and educator
discussion with *ARVEL SIG Inworld Discussion's* guest Mario Paolucci. Mario
will introduce us to social simulation as a method. We meet at our usual
place at on CAVE Island at 1pm PST/SLT (4pm EST; 21:00 GMT). See
Events<http://arvelsig.ning.com/events/arvel-sig-inworld-discussion-2>for
details.

The ARVEL SIG Wiki <https://sites.google.com/site/arvelsigaera/> is
open. The wiki is open to everyone to view and to ARVEL SIG members to edit.
Be sure that your membership is up to date with AERA, or go here to join
AERA and ARVEL SIG (SIG
#173).<http://arvelsig.ning.com/page/2560266:Page:48?xg_source=msg_mes_network>Please
email
arvelsig173 at gmail.com <about:/mc/compose?to=arvelsig173 at gmail.com> if you
wish to contribute so that we can add your email address to the wiki access
list. AERA_ARVEL SIG members will be added automatically. Thank you for your
patience while we send you the invitation.

ARVEL SIG opens its SL location to groups who wish to use the location for
meetings, classes, and other educational events. Contact
arvelsig173 at gmail.com <about:/mc/compose?to=arvelsig173 at gmail.com> if you
want to reserve a date and time. Calendar: ARVEL SIG
Events<https://sites.google.com/site/arvelsigaera/>

 See you all on Wednesday for the ARVEL SIG Inworld Discussion.

Have a great week,
The ARVEL SIG Team
Applied Research in Virtual Environments for Learning, an AERA Special
Interest Group

Email: arvelsig173 at gmail.com
http://arvelsig.com
http://twitter.com/ARVELSIG
ARVEL locations in VWs:
ARVEL in 3rdRock Grid (Tierra Paz 125,80,25)
ARVEL in ReactionGrid (Ontos2 50,82,46)
ARVEL in Second Life (CAVE 12,241,42)
ARVEL in SmallWorlds
Do you own some space in a VW? Contact us to establish an ARVEL headquarter
in your VW.