[SLED] Please take this survey on using social media

Ronan Gruenbaum ronan.gruenbaum at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 12:26:17 PDT 2010

Hi all

I'm doing some research (both for my MBA thesis and the business school
where I work: Ashridge, in the UK) into using social media in organisations.
I'm interested in getting responses from those who use it AND those who
don't...to try and find commonalities in what works and what doesn't.  I'm
not just referring to virtual worlds, but such basics as blogs and social

The survey will only take 12 minutes.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could do the survey (whether you work
in a school, a university, a private firm or any other type of organisation)
and also ask others within your organisations to take it.

You may notice lots of questions are not included.  This is to make the
survey manageable - I'd have loved to go into more detail but the trial

You can find the survey here:

Thank you in advance and best wishes

Ronan Gruenbaum

Email:               <mailto:ronan.gruenbaum at gmail.com>