[SLED] More advice/sites for managing the move to OpenSim

Miller, Peter pmiller at liverpool.ac.uk
Thu Oct 14 05:15:17 PDT 2010

No, there's a merge option as well.

Best wishes

Peter

From: educators-bounces at lists.secondlife.com [educators-bounces at lists.secondlife.com] On Behalf Of Villano, Paul Mr CIV USA TRADOC [paul.villano at us.army.mil]
Sent: 14 October 2010 13:14
To: iggyono at gmail.com; SL Educators (The SLED List)
Subject: Re: [SLED] More advice/sites for managing the move to OpenSim

Yes, that Primer of Maria's is wonderful.  It's the very thing I asked about (step by step instructions).  And thanks to Owen for tweeting it, which is where I saw it.  But about the OAR issue, from what I read in the primer when you bring in an OAR it writes over the entire region in OS.  I understood the OAR file (which I guess you're saying is the IAR file) is an inventory item.  How do you copy *one* inventory item from one VW to another? (SL to OS for example)?