[SLED] Group's Limit

Kate Miranda katemir at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 13:14:26 PDT 2010

The difficulty has always been that it is possible to do so much in groups
with land permissions.  They really weren't set up to "just" do
communications.  All that information about land perms associated with each
potential group has to travel with your avatar.  I have long suggested that
Linden Lab have two types of groups, land managment groups and social.

I use a mailsender device that works well and cost as much as one month's
subscription to Subscribe-o-matic (I have well over the 500 members that
they allow free and they didn't allow me to have a free non-profit account
as Music Island has no official non-profit status).
======
Kate Miranda
Music Island Concerts
http://musicisland.spruz.com