[SLED] Ha ha ha

Doug Danforth drdoug.pennell at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 07:08:41 PDT 2010

I asked several years ago if I could pay for my sims in advance. I got a
grant that lasted two years but in it I had funds to pay for 5 years of
tier. Seemed like a win - win to me.

LL said no - it couldn't be done. Disappointing but not the end of the
world. There aren't many companies that will change their policies for each
user.

I'm grateful for the option to now pay my tier in advance, even if it is
only for two years. I actually never even considered that I could do it in
installments. As Owen said, pay in advance usually means pay in advance.

Doug Danforth
SL:DrDoug Pennell