[SLED] Migration Strategy

Anne Ogborn annie66us at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 10 10:35:09 PDT 2010

Aldon -
   I agree there are a number of important benefits to having some sort of formal collaboration.

   I think we all need to be aware that such a collaborative means engineering, which is, as the saying goes, "an expensive hobby". That means funds will be attached, one way or another. So, as a community, we should be aware of what people's financial interests are when they participate in the discussion.

   While much of our discussion has focused on the server, the usability concerns we all struggle with in the Second Life environment are viewer related. We should certainly be considering what an ideal viewer would look like.