[SLED] The Second Life Alumni Association and Omlettes

Beth Ritter-Guth bethritterguth at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 06:24:35 PDT 2010

Wow.  This made me laugh, AND it made me hungry.

I am disappointed in LL.  At the SL Views I attended, Phillip told me he was
committed to educational uses of SL.  Clearly, he is dedicated to profit
(which, by the way, he won't make by ticking off the educators).

I am not sure of the future of Literature Alive!  We have struggled with
finding donated land to build upon, and now it will be even worse.  We will
have to take our pixels and go elsewhere.

Alum Desideria Stockton (SL), CEO of Literature Alive! in Second Life

AKA
Beth Lynne Ritter-Guth
English, Computer Science, and Robotics Teacher
Oak Hill Academy

CEO, Literature Alive! in Second Life
http://LiteratureAlive.wikispaces.com<http://literaturealive.wikispaces.com/>