[SLED] Ha ha ha

Owen Kelly owen.kelly at arcada.fi
Sat Oct 9 04:58:47 PDT 2010

  Hmmm,

No it doesn't say you have to have the cash upfront - except that is
what renewing has always implied at Linden Labs, Readers Digest, or
anywhere else I can think of.

I subscribe to the London Review of Books. I have subscribed for years.
They do special deals. If I subscribe foofr 1 year it is cheaper than
six months. If I subscribe for two years it is even cheaper. Sometimes
there is a flat-out bargain three year subscription. And each time they
want the whole amount upfront (which is why they are offering the
bargains: cash now = increased financial security).

So what precisely should I ask before I ASSUME?