[SLED] Fwd: Welcome to the "Educators" mailing list (Digest mode)

Whiteman, Wayne E wayne.whiteman at me.gatech.edu
Thu Oct 7 15:25:16 PDT 2010

Hi All:

I teach mechanical engineering at Georgia Tech and I am interested in the latest educational possibilities in Second Life.  Specifically I'm looking for the latest and greatest in whiteboard/chalkboard tools.  Graphics essential are pretty essential in teaching and learning engineering.

Thanks for any assistance.

All the best,

Wayne E. Whiteman, Ph.D., P.E.
Senior Academic Professional
Woodruff School of Mechanical Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology
Atlanta, GA  30332
404-894-3204
wayne.whiteman at me.gatech.edu