[SLED] LL Reveals Their Motives for the Price Increase

Doug Danforth drdoug.pennell at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 05:59:50 PDT 2010

This confuses me. Are you arguing that major software companies do not offer
educational discounts (first half of your sentence) or that they do (second
half of your sentence)?

Looking at the software currently on my computer, I can find very few that
were not acquired with an educational discount. In fact, I don't see a
single item for which I paid full price. Maybe Fraps but that was something
like $40

Doug Danforth
SL:DrDOug Pennell