[SLED] Rally cry for SL Viewer 2.1.1 Bug

Kate Miranda katemir at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 07:03:39 PDT 2010

Question:

How do you reconcile "It crashed mysteriously and doesn't work now" with "We
need the stability of the official viewer"?

Residents have embraced third party viewers in large part because they are
more stable and user-friendly.  There is a list on SL of supported viewers.
Imprudence and Phoenix both seem good to me.

That being said, as it was suggested earlier there are various files that
you need to delete manually after the uninstall and re-install to delete the
crash log.  I don't know where these are located on the Mac but the advice
was posted for Mac just a few days ago here.  On PC the files are in
User>Application Settings>Second Life or on Windows 7 User>Application
Settings>Roaming>Second Life

======
Kate Miranda
Music Island Concerts