[SLED] Summary of Art and Architecture Locations

Skibba, Karen A skibbak at uww.edu
Sun Oct 3 20:30:49 PDT 2010

Thank you to everyone who responded to my request below for great art/music and architecture locations to take students on tours in Second Life.  Below are the responses.  If you have  more ideas, we would love to hear them!

ARCHITECTURE LOCATIONS

For architecture try Judyarx Scribe who teaches architecture at uni in Aukland
For historically accurate theatre builds go to Theatron Islands, a number of different venues from Greek amphitheatres onwards each one has a heavy prim count so are rez on demand, if you have specific times to visit you can book the island and venue of your choice for your session http://cms.cch.kcl.ac.uk/theatron/index.php?id=88

any questions feel free to email me or Im inworld Joff Fassnacht