[SLED] Rally cry for SL Viewer 2.1.1 Bug

Patricia F Anderson patriciafanderson at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 20:19:25 PDT 2010

I've tried several and will be trying more, but part of the problem is
that I am the person at my school who is teaching others how to use
SL2! Our systems folk for excellent reasons want to install the
recommended browser on the campus workstations, not a 3rd party
viewer. Thus, I kind of have to make this work sooner or later.

Meanwhile, I was really quite happy with SL2 until the mandatory
upgrade. Not sure what they did to change it, but I have noticed a
dramatic difference.

 - Lexi