[SLED] My search for cool hair

Sharon Collingwood collingwood.7 at osu.edu
Fri Oct 1 14:07:09 PDT 2010

Perhaps I am a hair snob.

Those were the only ones I thought were acceptable.  And I did only spend an hour.  But I don't want my students to spend an hour looking for hair.

On Oct 1, 2010, at 4:57 PM, Rolig Loon wrote:

> Really?  When I search the new Marketplace with the keyword "dreadlocks," I get 469 hits. There are some pretty ghastly ones among them, but some very nice ones too. Yes, some are really primmy, but not all. Prices seem to average around L$200-L$300 (about 50 to 75 cents US).
Dr. Sharon Collingwood

Department of Women's Studies
The Ohio State University
286 University Hall, 230 North Oval Mall
Columbus, Ohio 43210-1311

Second Life:  Ellie Brewster
Visit Minerva Isle in Second Life:

Blog: Exploring the Virtual Classroom