[SLED] "premium memberships and linden homes"

Ed Lamoureux ell at bumail.bradley.edu
Fri Oct 1 06:45:14 PDT 2010

so..
if pay for a premium membership and already "own" the smallest plot
(512 or whatever it is) from that  . . .
on renewal, LL says that I can "claim my linden home."

does any know if doing so would put me into an additional tier payment
situation? Or, since this is a relatively new program, can I claim the
linden home (and the extra prims I assume that go with it) and keep
the land I already "own," without paying extra tier fees?

Begin forwarded message:

> To get the most out of your Premium membership, you can access some
> of these features directly by visiting these helpful links:
>

>    * Claim Your Linden Home:  https://land.secondlife.com/en-US/lindenhomes/land-selection.php

Edward Lee Lamoureux, Ph. D.
Associate Professor, Department of Interactive Media
and Department of Communication
<ell at bradley.edu>
1501 W. Bradley,  Peoria IL  61625
office: 309-677-2378 cell: 309-635-2605
AIM/IM & skype: dredleelam
Second Life: Professor Beliveau/the Professor
<http://interactivemedia.bradley.edu/ell/>
Intellectual Property Law and Interactive Media: Free for a Fee
<http://freeforafee.com>