[SLED] SL: Induction and training to educators (experience stories)

Rina Darwin rina.darwin at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 24 13:30:28 PDT 2010

Dear Diane,

I am planning to write an article (for a conference on
technology-enabled learning) based on my experiences (a) how I was
inducted in SL; and (b) then the strategies that I employed to bring
in other educators. But I wanted to first check with the community if
similar resources/papers already exist so that (i) I could
acknowledge/refer to other resources in my article and also (ii) learn
from others about which strategies they employed. The target audience
of my article will be educators and policy makers (administrators).

Many thanks & regards,

Rina.