[SLED] Simulate court in SL

Eloise Pasteur eloisepasteur at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 10:50:28 PDT 2010

There certainly have been virtual courtrooms, but I haven't seen one for a while.

Have you tried the LL education directory to see if there's any lawyers in it?

El.

http://educationaldesigns.eloisepasteur.net/
http://eloisepasteur.net/blog/
SL Education collaboration forum: http://forum.eloisepasteur.net/