[SLED] iPad, LMS and the end of life as we know it

LuAnn Phillips luann.phillips at extension.org
Sat Mar 20 12:30:47 PDT 2010

Ha! I am sitting right now in a graduate class " Configuring Networked
Learning Environments." Earlier I asked the question, should we be learning
how to make our course content ready for mobile devices? Will they replace
LMS soon? The answer was, not to worry about that, because it may happen but
not for at least 2 years.

So this SLED discussion has become part of class now....how's that for some
timely connectivism? Glad I was reading email durning class :)

LuAnn

LuAnn Phillips, eXtension
Virtual Worlds Coordinator
In SL:Thynka Little