[SLED] More bandwidth coming?

JB Hancroft jbhancroft at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 05:21:59 PDT 2010

Khannea,

I think the "training wheels" client is a great idea.  For better or worse
my opinion is that LL tried to do that
with the recent Viewer 2.0.   My suggestion is that you judge for yourself
whether they were successful.

Personally, I like the approach you've suggested.  Basic client + modules.
(Ahhh, if there were but a small
army of me, so we could all work in parallel :).

Best,
- JB