[SLED] Anyone have experience using Sketch Life?

Cynthia Stagner southvalleymobiletelevision at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 10:39:49 PST 2010

Hi Blu!
Yes, we've used SketchLife on a project and it worked out well. Unfortunately our builder that used it is out of town for another four days. I'll see him Monday, and if that's not too late for you, I'll ask if he would share his knowledge and experience with you.
Personally I haven't used SketchLife yet, but after my colleague's instant success with it on our complex build (electrical substation training simulator) I hope to get time to try it out soon.
-Cindy
Cindy Bolero
SL Solution Provider, Virtual Worlds Educator
http://www.avatarsunited.com/groups/aero-pines-park/apps/photos