[SLED] Shared Media Viewer 2 Question

Miller, Peter pmiller at liverpool.ac.uk
Thu Mar 4 08:46:35 PST 2010

I'm not inworld at the moment but as I recollect there is a play button at the top right. Click on or near that and you'll get a dropdown. There's an option of there to select which media to play. If you've configured yours OK, you should see it listed. There's also an option to Play All but bear in mind that the most you will see are the 8 nearest the camera.

That might help.

Peter