[SLED] Preconference session to Avatars to Second Life

k. zenovka k.zenovka at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 2 08:34:31 PST 2010

Hello Everyone,

If you're new to SL or bringing in someone who's new to SL to the Virtual Worlds Best Practices in Education conference www.vwbpe.org, the VWBPE social committee will be doing two preconference sessions this week.

Conferencing 101: VWBPE Style featuring "Blips and Bloopers"
7 pm SLT Fri March 5
7 pm SLT Sat March 6

Location: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Front%20Range/127/126/54/

This session is for new to Second Life avatars and the new-at-heart! It will provide a quick overview of the Virtual Worlds Best Practices in Education Conference by Phelan Corrimal. Then it will teach Etiquette for New Second Life Residents at their first conference. Come learn the do(s) and don’t(s) of Second Life conferencing demonstrated by a panel hosted by Roxie Neiro. This panel is more than willing to show you what “not to do” in a reality show format! Come with your questions and we’ll help you find answers. More experienced residents feel free to come and reminisce! We'll also highlight the social events being hosted with the conference.

Kavon Zenovka
VWBPE Social Committee