[SLED] New Member

Lisa Smith lgsfitness at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 19:12:46 PST 2010

Hello,

Joining Second Life as a nursing educator. I am a full-time faculty
member teaching in Assoc. Degree and Baccalaureate  nursing programs.
I have begun a PhD program in nursing, and I am very interested in
pursuing virtual teaching/learning for my Dissertation.

I am currently enrolled in a Qualitative Methods course, and working
on my first assignment. I am interested in finding a faculty member
who will allow me to sit in on their Second Life class as an
"observer" for 30 minutes. In addition this would be followed by an
interview with the faculty member. This information is not for
research purposes, and would not result in being reported in a study.
This is an exercise for this course to meet the class assignment. Full
class assignment information can be made available as needed.

Looking forward to my Second Life. Please email me if you are
interested in assisting me with my course assignment.

Marlene Galaxy
lgsfitness at gmail.com