[SLED] funds for teens to upload textures

Patricia F Anderson patriciafanderson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 11:30:09 PST 2010

They were all either full perm or no mod, and were set as freebie
givers when I gave them to the folks there. Now it is just finding
someone on TG who has a copy! Or someone on their way there who will
pass it along. I am happy to provide copies.

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Cedar%20Island/83/62/24

 - Lexi