[SLED] funds for teens to upload textures

Rolig Loon rolig.loon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 11:25:43 PST 2010

Hmmmm....  I have absolutely zero experience with the TG, but I don't
understand why this method should work if it is true, as LuAnn said,
that "no items can be exchanged between adults and teens." If you can
get around that restriction as an adult by simply putting your
inventory items in a vendor and selling them for L$0, it doesn't sound
like much of a restriction.  Either LuAnn is mistaken or Lexi's idea
won't fly.

Rolig