[SLED] SL graphics issue

Marrapodi, Elisabeth EMarrapodi at Trinitas.org
Wed Jan 13 12:12:29 PST 2010

Oh yes I am also seeing lots of disembodied avis with only shoes and
hair on, forgot to mention that or they are vaporous "ghosts." This
isn't everyone, mind you. These problems occur with only about 25% of
the avatars but it has been noted in the past week or so.

Elisabeth Jacobsen Marrapodi

Director, Library Services

Trinitas Regional Medical Center

225 Williamson Street

Elizabeth, New Jersey 07207

voice: 908-994-5488

fax: 908-994-5099

"A cheerful heart is good medicine" Proverbs 17:22

Blog:          http://www.trinitaslibrary.blogspot.com
<http://www.trinitaslibrary.blogspot.com>

Slideshare: www.slideshare.net/emarrapodi
<http://www.slideshare.net/emarrapodi>

Linkedin:  www.linkedin.com/in/EJacobsenMarrapodi
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/EJacobsenMarrapodi>

P  Think before printing this email - you could save a tree