[SLED] Educators Digest, Vol 1315, Issue 1

John Jamison john at imagilearning.com
Thu Jan 7 12:19:12 PST 2010

Ronan,

We have been offering immersion experiences for business leaders, execs and
corporate trainers for the past three years, along with our programs for
educators. They range from our 4-month long Virtual Learning Experiences
which focus on a full immersion into the culture & practices of the v-words,
to short-term...one day to a weekend length 'Retreats' into the virtual
world. This month we are beginning a new series of in-world courses, as well
as beginning our on-line courses with our LMS.

We have four islands that are used for our educational programs. I'd be
happy to talk more if it would be helpful.

Good luck in your research!

John/VB

--
John Jamison, PhD.
john at imagilearning.com
217.416.4506
Skype: virtualbacon
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jjamison

Second Life
"Virtual Bacon"
http://slurl.com/secondlife/imagiLEARNING/38/5/21

“Change is the essence of life. Be willing to surrender what you are for
what you could become.”
                             - Unknown