[SLED] Scavenger Hunt/ Amazing Race style learning

Jake.Lisby at Cerner.com Jake.Lisby at Cerner.com
Wed Feb 3 08:23:09 PST 2010

Hello everyone,
I am currently working on a Amazing Race style Scavenger Hunt that will teach users about the different uses of Second Life. We are a medical organization, but I am looking for creative ideas of "challenges" that individuals could complete. If you have any ideas, I would love to hear them. Just shoot me a message directly. Thanks for your consideration.
Jake

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE This message and any included attachments are from Cerner Corporation and are intended only for the addressee. The information contained in this message is confidential and may constitute inside or non-public information under international, federal, or state securities laws. Unauthorized forwarding, printing, copying, distribution, or use of such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please promptly delete this message and notify the sender of the delivery error by e-mail or you may call Cerner's corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, U.S.A at (+1) (816)221-1024.